I’m working on an online programme right now.
Watch this space.
- Have you tried to lose weight but it never quite works?
- Do you always have coffee in the morning?
- Are you constantly reaching for sweet treats to keep you going?
- Are crisps your “go to” snack? Or is it chocolate?
- Do you have a family history of diabetes or know you are at risk?
- Do you have an afternoon slump?
- Are you just finding it hard to keep up with life?
Here is what people are saying…
“The information I have received on this program has been valuable and definitely made me stop and think; I haven’t substituted chocolate as a quick meal, I am more conscious in what I put in my body.” Tracey
“Since I took part in your 7 day cravings course I have not binged at all !! Before I would eat a whole box of Maltesers, any large quantities of anything sweet really… To be honest I felt quite satisfied and content, but then I’d want the same thing day after day, most days, but I knew it couldn’t continue as I put half a stone on really quickly and knew it wasn’t doing doing my body any good.
( forgot to say Alice that I have also lost about 5 lbs as well ) ! 😊 Mandy